1/29 (Sun @1pm) Gnome Valentines Liquid Glass
Join us Sunday, January 29th at 1pm at Hammer & Stain Waco for a DIY workshop. This registration will allow for one attendee to make a Liquid glass and wood project. AGES 12+ welcome
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the dropdown below.
2. On the personalization form, enter N/A as there is no personalization on this workshop.
3. Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! If you decide to pick up project, a charge of $5 fee will apply to package up!
- Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
- This workshop will be held at 214 S 11th Street