We are SO excited to offer our Summer Art Camp for Kids 2023. We had so much fun at our previous camps and we are looking forward to an AWESOME summer with your children.
Our summer camp is more than just wood. Each week is a new adventure and your child will make at least 1 project each day. We will incorporate all different art forms into the projects we make. Our mini makers will bring home a FUNctional piece home every day that they can display in their rooms and be proud of for years to come!
Cost is $250 per week, however we are offering an EARLY registration discount until April 1st making the cost per week for ONLY $215. Ages 6 and up.
Sign up for one week or multiple, PLEASE read all details carefully:
WEEK 1 - June 12th - 16th - UNDER THE SEA
WEEK 1A - June 19th - 21st (3 DAY $150) - LEGO CAMP
WEEK 2 - June 26th - 30th - AROUND THE WORLD
WEEK 3 - July 10th - 14th - MVP ZONE (Sports & Unicorns)
WEEK 3A - July 19th - 21st Katie Ward Art Camp (Sign-Up & Pricing Available in April)
WEEK 4 - July 24th - 28th - ADVENTURE AWAITS
WEEK 5 - July 31st - Aug 4th - AMAZING ANIMALS
WEEK 6 - Aug 7th - 11th - HARRY POTTER
WEEK 7 - Aug 14th - 18th - COLOR EXPLOSION
Camps run from 9 am-noon each day. We will also provide a beverage and individual snacks each day.
1. Camps run from 9am-noon each day.
2. Camp is for ages 6+ & each project can be tailored to their age.
3. We will also provide a beverage and individual snacks each day.
4. We ask that kids dress to get messy and wear clothes to get dirty.
5. We will only release children to people noted on the registration. They must come in and sign out the child at pick up and we may ask for ID if necessary to keep everyone safe.
How to register:
1. Simply click, answer our required questions and add to cart. If you would like to add multiple child OR a multiple weeks just add one to cart then hit back and add another.
2. Checkout...yes it's THAT simple
No refunds, if your child is sick or can't attend there are NO REFUNDS due to the planning and supplies of our camp. (However, we will make any missed projects available at future Open Paints for up to 8 weeks following camp OR they can be picked up as kits)
Any questions please email us email@example.com
We can't wait to create new memories with your children! ~Rhonda
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a restocking fee of 30% of the total amount of the workshop will be deducted from your refund. Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to return to the account you used to purchase your items.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.